What did I do in my free time...

 There are several things that I like to do in my free time .  I always try to make free time for me to do whatever I like. I like playing badminton with my sister, cleaning my room, watching movies , chatting with my friends and listening to music.😍

When I feel tired , I like to spend my free time in sleeping . unfortunately , I don’t like readings books at all , I just like reading some novels and that dependent to my mood. I like spending my free time with my friends. That is very funny. Sometimes I help my mother to do her works.

 I think the most of  what I like to do in my free time are dependent to my mood.πŸ’“πŸ’“

In free time I can relax my mind. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...