My Self...

 Hi...😍😍

I'm Shakuni Dineesha. I live in Ganemulla in Gampaha district. Now I'm 21 years old. I went to Holy Cross College, in Gampaha. Now a days I'm completing my degree at the University of the Visual Performing Arts in Colombo. There are 5 members in my family. They are father, mother, 2 sisters & my self. My father is a businessman & my mother is a housewife.  My elder sister is in grade 12 & my younger sister is in grade 5.

I'm self motivated, hard working & disciplined person but sometimes, I'm too sensitive, shy & quick anger😒. Watching films, travelling, meeting my friends. These are my hobbies. In free time, I listen to the music. 

I love music. I can play organ, and I can sing very well. I have lots of dreams in my life. First of all, I want to get 1st class degree, after that I want to find a good job. I am always  in very happyπŸ˜‡. This is about me....πŸ’“


Create by - Shakuni Dineesha.



 
 
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...