My daily routine...

Every persona have a daily routine for them self. This is my daily routine, 

 πŸ‘‡

I get up early in the morning at 6 o'clock. Then I make my bed nicely. After that I brush my teeth and wash my face. My mother prepare a cup of tea for my then I get my bed tea. 

At 8 o'clock I start my campus work. Campus lectures start that time. After that I work hard until 12 o'clock. I help to my mother to prepare for lunch. After that I take a shower and I have my lunch. After the lunch sometimes I watch a film. At 5 o'clock I play with my sisters or watch cartoons. 

In the evening I have my tea with biscuits. Every evening I practice my instruments. I play thabla and piano. After that I sweep my home with my sister. Then I take a barth and I worship to the lord. 

Then I go to my studies. I start my work. Sometimes I teach my sisters. At 9 o'clock I eat my dinner with my family members. After my dinner I help to my mother to clean the kitchen. My mother watches teledramas sometimes I join with her. At 9 o'clock I and my father watch news. I go to the bed around 11 o'clock. After watch news and before go to the bed I do my campus work. I study. After that I go to sleep. 

This is the way I spend my a day.............

Thank you.........

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...