My Family...

 My FamilyπŸ’—

Family is the first school in our life. They teach us valuable life lessons. We learn about the word in our family. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

I have a wonderful There are 5 members in my family. They are father, mother, two sisters and myself. It is a big family. My father is a businessman, and my mother is a housewife. My younger sister is in grade 6 and my elder sister is in grade 12.   

Everyone in the family loves one another very much. We have so many memories in our house. My father takes all important decisions in our family. My mother teach me about cultural things to my life. My family has taught me a lot. They take care of me and help me always. I always play and study with my sisters. They are very friendly and loving sisters. There is a lot of happiness in our home.

We celebrate festivals as a family and we visited our cousins homes to enjoy with them. We also celebrate every birthdays. We are traveling as a family. It's very happy  and funny. All  my family are well discipline and respect each others.  

I always pray for the well being and long life of my family. I pray to the god to give me a good and loving family.     


Thank you.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...