My Mother...

My mother's name is Shiromi. She is 50 years old. Mother is the one who understand me best and most closely. 

My mother is a kind lady. She is very good at her behaviour. Everybody in the family likes her. She has many qualities. She is very hard-working, kind, caring and loving. Her love for us has no limits.

She is a housewife.She gets up earlier than others and goes to bed last of all. She cooks delicious food, washes our clothes, looks after our every need and comfort.she supported and encouraged me. She is always help me to achieve my goals.

My mother is very beautiful. She is so cute. She is very funny character. She can sing very well also she can dance. 

I feel my mother is the best mom in the world.I always pray for her health and happiness. My mother is really hero and I love my mother. 

Thank you...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...