Christmas is my favourite Festival...

People celebrate many religious festival all over the world. 

😍 Christmas is the festival I like most. This festival celebrated by christians. It is held on 24th of December. This is the special day for us. We commemorate the birth of the Jesus christ. Catholic people go to the church specially for pray. We wear new beautiful clothes on that special day. In the mid night we are go to the church. We make a christmas tree, and decorate the house. I prepare some christmas cakes.

My sisters are especially looking about santa claus to visit them and bring gifts to their on the night. We are sing christmas carols in the church. It is very funny thing. We go to friend's house and celebrate the day by day sharing gifts and sweets with their friends and family. 

Our cousins are gathered to my home and organized a small family party. We were sing song and dance. This is my favourite subject. 

I feel christmas is the festival of peace. 


Thank you...




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...