A day at the beach...

 I spent a day at Ussatakeiyawa beach. I went with my family and some of my friends are join with us.It was one of the best days of my life. I always wanted to visit the beach because it is a lot of fun. I was so excited because everyone was enjoying the sea. Most of the people were wearing shorts and t-shirts. I was same.  I collected shells on the beach.

I love hear the sound of waves.I saw few ships far from the beach. 

After that we had a swim in the beach. Its very funny. After that we had our lunch in the beach. Some boys were flying kites. Me and my friends get some photos. 





Our family watched the sun set before we went home. Although tired, we were happy because we had a great time at the beach.
I get lots of fun in the beach. I was very happy that day....
Thank You........

Blog created by 

Shakuni Dineesha 

MU/21/248


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...