Jessy and Recksy...

 Jessy and Recksy are my pets. They are dogs.  Jessy is black, Recksy is black and brown.  Their bread is German shepherd. They have well built body to her age. They are very smart and so beautiful. Now they are like a member of our family. Jessy and Recksy love all of us in the family and plays with us. 

They responds to my calls. They know the time and waits for me. When I come back home They barks and gets on to my legs. I play with them with a rubber ball. 

They are strong and very intelligent. If any unknown person to come to our house, They will not allow them to enter the house. They bark until one of us come out. They express her feelings by wagging  their tail and barking. They help to keep us safe from thieves. They have strong sense of hearing smelling the things. They usually eats fish, meat, milk, bescuites. 

 I and my sister dressed the two dogs. It's very funny for us. They do not like to take a bath, so they forcefully take a barth. My pets are very friendly. I love Jessy and Recksy so much...๐Ÿ’“

My pets are exceptional adorable. They take care of the house is faithful and love me with all them hearts. L love spending time with them. Not only me, 
each of my family members like it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...