About my school...

Logo
My School.....

  • My school is Holy Cross College. It's in Gampaha district. It is a semi government school and a girls' school. Its Roman Catholic school. Our school has a church.There are classes from grade one to thirteen in my school. Nearly three thousand students are here. Nearly two hundred teachers are serve on the staff.  Rev.sister Darshika is the principle of my school. She is very kind sister. 

Not only is the school excellent in education ,also excellent in sports. My school has large library and science labs. We have large playground. Our school famous for volleyball and athletics. Our school has a big auditorium. My school is one of the famous school in the town.

  • In my life I love my school lifetime. It gives me many opportunity to show my talents. Our school is very friendly place where we can study. Our school organize important national events such as Independent day, Teachers' day. Student can participate for the events in that events such as music and dance.

I love my school. I proud to be a part of Holy Cross College. 



I love my school .......
 

    Thank you....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...