Our church...



I am a catholic girl.The Church of St. Isidore church was the name of the church. I attended during the last week. Church was located in Thibbotugoda. We have a good father. He is Rev. Fr. Roshan Janaka
.

I had been attending church with my family. It was just a regular thing that we did every Sunday. Every Sunday we will go to the church. I sings hymns. I love it. I am the member of our church choir. Church choir is superb. I love my church so much..,
Church is a very calm place I like to visit.

 I loved go to Sunday school class because we would play a game related to our lesson and have so much fun. 

Our church is a big church in our city. 300 families are in our church. Our church has a western band. Our church's feast held on June.

I pray to the lord for us.

Thank You....

Blog created by
Shakuni Dineesha
MU/21/248







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...