Best Friend...

 loving friend..........

 I have many friends but Dimithri is my best friend. She is 22 years old. She lives in Ganemulla. She is a strong and healthy girl. She is the top and the best student of the class. She is very intelligent. She is good for maths . Her favourite subject is maths . She is very honest and kind girl.  She is very cute. She has a long hair. She has blue eyes. 

Dimithri can play the organ and the violin  very much.Also she can sing very nicely. She has a beautiful voice. It's like a bird voice.  

In 15 years we are best friends. Everyday we chatting online. In free time we go for a shopping. I like it very much. Dimithri is very fashionable girl. Sge wear nice frocks.

My best friend has been a hell of a lot more than just a friend. She is been a sister for me. She know all about me. I know all about her. She helps me to do my works. 

I love my friend very much. She is very good girl.My mother also love her. I will never forgot her in my prayer and in my memories. Hope her always happy and healthy .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...

My Birthday Party...