My Birthday Party...

My Birthday Celebration...... 

πŸ’›The 21st of February is the valiavable day for me. It is my birthday. My friends and loved ones start to wish me.

πŸ’›My father and mother organized a party for me. Father goes to the market and bring some foods.My mother cooks delicious curries for my friends. My sisters are decorate home to the party. I also help for them. 

πŸ’›In the evening my father brings the special cake for me. It's very beautiful. Everyone sing ''Happy birthday'' song while I cut the cake. My friends bring gifts for me. We are get some photographs. 


πŸ’›After that we start singing songs and dance. We enjoy delicious foods prepared by my loving mother. That day is very happy day for me. we all are very happy. 

πŸ’›According to my life, my birthday party is very enjoyable day in my life. I thanks for my lord for giving me this life.... πŸ’—πŸ˜ 

     Thank You......... 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our church...

Loving sisters...